Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to ALL

O.K.. This will be short. I haven't posted for more than a year. Just couldn't think of anything that I wanted to say. But tonight is different. This is Christmas Eve .

I want to wish everyone Peace, Happiness, Prosperity, and most of all Hope. Hope that the next year will be better than the last. Hope that the people who command armies will bring them all home ... home to stay. Hope that Defense and War spending will be diverted to relieving poverty and poor health and illiteracy around the world.

Whenever I do one of those online personality test the results tell me that I'm a dreamer. Sometimes they also say that I'm sensitive. I don't know how true those assessments are. Am I a dreamer because I believe that every man is my brother and every woman is my sister; no matter what their nationality, race, colour, or religion?

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. That means that I wish that you will never be hungry or cold; that you will always have a warm and dry place to live; that you will show respect for all your neighbours and that they will show respect for you; that you will never hear the sound of a warplane overhead; and that the people of the whole world will beat their swords into plowshares and make war no more.

May God Bless and Protect each and every person in the world, tonight and always.

No comments: